Join our founder and Stage School Director Mark Jermin and his team at Mark Jermin Management for small group acting sessions for our students who want to thrive in screen acting. This is an intense, hour-long class created by Mark and led by a mixture of Guest Tutors, including professional actors and the team at Mark Jermin Management. The class is aimed at students who want to be pushed on their acting skills, practise self-taping and have the experience of auditioning on camera for a a wide range of Film and Television projects.
RECENT SUCCESS STORIES INCLUDE:
Download our Small Group Acting brochure to read all about the most recent student successes directly from these sessions and how these classes could jump start your career!
These sessions have been created by School Director Mark Jermin for students who thrive for all things Drama and Acting.
Every week, each student is provided with a script that directly correlates with their casting type. The session is then centred around the script, and how students could approach said script and character in an audition context.
A lot of previous classes have led to real auditions, real self tape requests and actual bookings for professional work on hit television shows and feature film roles.
The class works incredibly well for students who wish to be auditioning frequently, as it provides the tools to build up techniques needed when learning new scripts and turning over self-tapes quickly.
Each class is created by Mark and the classes will be directed by a mixture of Mark and his colleagues and staff at Mark Jermin Management. All guest teachers and coaches have a wealth of experience having worked and prepared actors for many professional Films, Television programmes and stage Productions.
Students will also be aided with scripts, character breakdowns, audition advice, in styles and genres suited to their casting bracket and age and ability.
- The classes will run for 55 minutes in small groups
- Each group will be organised into similar age and each group will work on a number of scripts, improvisations and audition scenarios.
- The classes will run for 6, 10 or 12 weeks each term depending on term dates
- The classes run on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays or Saturdays
- When invited to the sessions, You will be offered a Weekly Day / Time slot and be part of the same group each week. Our Team try best to accommodate each student’s availability and schedule when organising the groups but can’t guarantee the Weekly Time will suit. Please reiterate any NON AVAILABILITY in the registration form below.
For any current student: pay the remaining balance for your place in Small Group Acting with Mark Jermin for the current term or term ahead:
Current students: Thank you for keeping your space in class this term.
Providing you paid the Original deposit, you can pay your remaining fees for this current term below.
Bookings are now open for January - March 2024 Term
Booking for the January – March 2024 term is now open.
The deposit for this course should only be paid by:
– Students already studying on this course and wishing to renew their space for January – March 2024
– those who have been formally offered a space and wishing to accept for January – March 2024