Join our founder Mark Jermin for small group acting sessions for our students who want to thrive. This is an intense hourly class for students who want to be pushed on their acting skills.
Theatre School Director Mark Jermin continues to provide “Small Group Acting” Sessions for students who thrive for all things Drama and Acting.
Each week, Students work on various scripts from stage and screen productions and the class is heavily focused on Audition Technique. A lot of previous classes have led to real auditions, real self tape requests and actual bookings for professional work on hit television shows and feature film roles.
Each class is created and led by Mark himself and the classes will be split between Mark and his colleagues and staff at Mark Jermin Management. All guest teachers and coaches have a wealth of experience having worked and prepared actors for many professional Films, Television programmes and stage Productions.
Students will also be aided with scripts, character breakdowns, audition advice, in styles and genres suited to their casting bracket and age and ability.
- The classes will run for 60 minutes in small groups
- Each group will be organised into similar age and each group will work on a number of scripts, improvisations and audition scenarios.
- The classes will run for 6, 10 or 12 weeks each term depending on term dates
- The classes run on Mondays, Tuesdays or Fridays
- You will have the same Day / Time slot and be part of the same group each week
Book Your Place in Weekly Acting Class with Mark Jermin for next Term:
THESE CLASSES ARE NOW FULL!
We are now taking Registrations for these classes for the April – July 2021 Term